We are motivated by new challenges and look forward to adding value to your assets. Why not browse our website and contact us for a discussion on what we can do for you. For all engineering, product design and manufacturing enquiries please contact the team at Veytech Onsite Solutions. For all diagnostic and site services please contact the team at Veytech Diagnostic Services.
Veytech's commitment to the establishment of fully integrated management systems with independent third party certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS/NZS4801 provides our valued clients with a trusted assurance that we can deliver to tight project deadlines with competitive pricing while continually meeting stringent quality, safety and environmental compliance obligations.
VeyTech is committed to developing and maintaining management system to AS/NZS ISO 9001 with a view to providing employees and interested parties with the leadership, guidance and instruction to ensure our service provision is consistent throughout all of VeyTech’s operations by:
• Providing quality products and services efficiently, that are technically innovative, defect-free and on-time;
• Providing the best possible quality outcome with the least amount of risk;
• Satisfying the agreed contractual and commercial quality requirements.
VeyTech is committed to complying with the requirements of the management system and continual improvement through monitoring, analysing, reviewing and improving the effectiveness of processes by:
• understanding our client’s needs,
• consult with clients to develop their needs,
• high standards of service are maintained,
• train employees to be effective in their processes,
• establish and maintain a continual improvement work environment,
• provide a framework for the regular review of objectives,
• requirements are communicated to and understood at all levels in the organisation, and
• operations and activities are regularly reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness.
The Quality Policy establishes the basis and authority upon which management practices are based.
It is VeyTech’s policy to achieve a high standard of environmental care in conducting its operations. Our approach to environmental management seeks continuous improvement in performance by taking into account evolving scientific knowledge and community expectations.
The management of VeyTech acknowledge that the nature of the business operations may have an impact on the environment and that legal and moral obligations must be addressed to avoid environmental damage or deterioration. The company is committed to compliance with environmental management legislation and regulations, and to the modification of its business practices as legislation and regulations is amended. Managers and supervisors will ensure that the planning of all work processes considers protection of the environment and they will continue to identify aspects of the operation where such protection can be improved by the changing of process methods and activities. The primary issues that will be considered at all times are:
• Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and where laws do not adequately protect the environment, apply standards that minimise any adverse environmental impacts on the surrounding sites resulting from operations
• Communicate openly with the government and community on environmental issues and contribute to the development of policies, legislation and regulations that may affect the Company.
• Ensure that objectives & targets are identified and programs put in place to monitor and review as well as ensuring that environmental risks arising from an operation are identified, controlled, monitored and reviewed.
• Establish programs to conserve resources, minimise wastes and protect the environment
• The prevention of pollution of the atmosphere, the land and the immediate surroundings on and in which business operations are carried out, wherever possible and practicable, the recycling of waste, and where recycling is not possible or practicable, ensuring that waste is disposed of in a manner which protects the environment.
All employees are responsible for ensuring the environment is protected from damage at all times and will take immediate action to minimise environmental impacts. Employees are also encouraged to discuss, with managers and supervisors, changes to existing practices that will help in avoiding environmental damage or deterioration.
Health & Safety Policy
VeyTech is committed to the principle that all work related injury and illness can be prevented and that the management of health and safety is an integral part of all our responsibilities. This will be achieved by:
• Our commitment to establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement aimed at elimination of work related injury and illness and to comply with relevant WHS legislation and other requirements placed upon the company from time to time.
• Our commitment to complying with all relevant legislation and regulation and to do this we will ensure that every one is responsible for working in a safe manner, following all safety rules, participating in safety training and communication meetings, and identifying and reporting all Health and Safety hazards.
• Establishing health and safety as an essential part of our culture and as a way of life, encouraging participation and consultation with all.
• Ensuring our systems and processes continue to deliver improvements in our health and safety performance
• Integrating the management of all health and safety risks into all our business processes by using risk management standard techniques.
• Managers and team members identifying and resolving together all health and safety issues as they arise.
• Training all team members to perform their work safely and supervising them appropriately to ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety standards.
• Requiring that everyone will attempt or undertake work only when it is safe to do so. Anyone observing substandard, dangerous, unhealthy acts or conditions will take immediate action to implement temporary controls, within their scope of authority and to address the situation without delay.
• Maintaining an effective and positive injury management and Return to Work program, provide support and advice to all affected parties to ensure each is aware, respectful and where practicable accommodating of the others needs and limitations in returning to work after a work place injury. In addition to this we will provide counselling and support to employees via an independent Workplace Counselling provider.
We will also seek to achieve compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standard (AS/NZS 4801).